Rowley Animal Hospital46 Leslie RdRowley, MA 01969
Diagnostic Imaging: Ultrasound
Whether your dog needs an ultrasound of a specific organ or a full abdominal scan, we can help!
|It may be recommended for your pet to have an ultrasound examination for a variety of reasons, including masses or organ enlargement felt on physical exam, elevated bloodwork values, history of cancer, or to investigate symptoms further. Ultrasound allows us to see the structure and texture of organs in more detail than x-ray, so allows us to diagnose problems that we cannot see any other way.
Ultrasound services we offer include:
- Abdominal ultrasound (full or single organ)
- Bladder and kidneys
- Liver and gallbladder
- Stomach and intestines
- Adrenal glands
- Ultrasound guided needle biopsy
- FAST scans for patients who have had trauma to look for internal bleeding
- Cardiac ultrasound - performed by a board certified cardiologist
- Abdominal ultrasound - performed by a board certified internist