Rowley Animal Hospital46 Leslie RdRowley, MA 01969
We offer a wide range of surgical services from routine to advanced surgery. Some of our surgical services include:
- spays and neuters
- cystotomies (bladder stone removal)
- biopsies and mass removals
- splenectomies (spleen removal)
- intestinal surgery and exploratory surgery
- eyelid mass removals
- enucleation (eye removal)
- oral surgery, including tooth extractions
- wound repair
- and much more...
For patients with orthopedic problems or in need of an advanced surgical procedure, we may recommend referral to an orthopedic surgeon for the best results. Conveniently, we do have a traveling boarded surgeon who performs surgeries at Rowley Animal Hospital, so we can help you every step of the way!