Rowley Animal Hospital46 Leslie RdRowley, MA 01969
We offer a wide range of surgical services from routine to advanced surgery.
Some of our surgical services include:
- spays and neuters
- cystotomies (bladder stone removal)
- biopsies and mass removals
- splenectomies (spleen removal)
- intestinal surgery and exploratory surgery
- eyelid mass removals
- enucleation (eye removal)
- oral surgery, including tooth extractions
- wound repair
- anal sacculectomy (anal gland removal)
- and much more...
We also offer orthopedic surgery and utilize our board certified surgical specialist, Dr. Michelle Powers, for advanced surgeries and orthopedics. Her services include:
- cruciate injury repair (TPLO, lateral suture, and TTA)
- fracture repair and treatment of broken bones
- patellar luxation (MPL) repair
- femoral head and neck ostectomy (FHO)
- nephrectomy (kidney removal)
- perineal urethrostomy for cats with urinary obstruction
- cholecystectomy (gall bladder removal)
- brachycephalic airway syndrom (rhinoplasy, soft palate resection, everted saccule resection)
- diaphragmatic hernia repair
- laryngeal paralysis "tie back" surgery
- total ear canal ablation and ventral bullae ostectomy
- and more...
All of these surgeries can be performed in our office without having to travel to a large specialty center!